I love cake and I love frosting. I especially love homemade buttercream frosting. Better yet, I love the corner piece of a cake with 2 inches thick of frosting on each side. Believe me when I say I know a good buttercream when I try one.
This Marshmallow Buttercream frosting is SO good you’ll want to use it every time you bake a cake! It also makes a great filling for cakes and cupcakes and pipes great for fun decorating. Now, let’s just jump in and get to the nitty gritty of all the details.
- 1 C. of salted butter, softened
- 1 – 7oz container of marshmallow cream
- 2 tsp of Vanilla flavoring
- 3 C. of Powdered Sugar
- Cream together butter and marshmallow cream
- Add vanilla flavoring until incorporated
- Slowly add the powdered sugar a little bit at a time. Beat for a couple of minutes until smooth.
If you need a fun cupcake recipe to try this frosting with, I’ve used it several times on these delectable Surprise Caramel ‘Mallow-filled Chocolate Cupcakes.
Thanks for your time in reading this post. I hope you enjoyed this Marshmallow Buttercream frosting recipe as much as I do every time I make it. If you have any questions or tips for me, please feel free to leave a comment. I also respond to email and would love to hear from you! Terasa.firstname.lastname@example.org
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]